Explore The Art And Science of Transgender Erotica with this stunning collection of Ebooks…
Readers’ opinions on Elle Mesen’s work…
Readers’ opinions on Conrad…
“Felix Conrad has made an important contribution to transgender psychology and has persuaded this crossdreamer to pull back from actions he might live to regret.”
Dabrella – alifemerelyglimpsed.com
“If you haven’t read Felix Conrad’s very well thought out analysis…then you should.”
Joana Santos – joannabefree.com
“I think that Felix is ultimately right about gender variant sexuality.”
Sandra Lopez – feminina.eu
Questions asked in this collection of Ebooks…
1. Why does it turn me on to think of myself as a woman?
2. Does my desire to be a woman stem from my sexuality?
3. Why is humiliation/domination/sissification arousing?
4. Why didn’t my feminine identity emerge until I was older?
5. What are the origins of erotic cross-dressing and why are excessively feminine articles so arousing?
6. How can I satisfy my wife/girlfriend sexually if I’m constantly fantasizing about being a woman?
7. Why are the men in my fantasies faceless? Do I really like men?
8. Am I suffering from an obsession, and if so…what can I do about it?
9. Is there any evolutionary advantage to the sissy sexuality?
10. Fetish, orientation or paraphilia?
Only Paypal receives your credit card number and all payments take place on their secure platform.
For confidentiality, the book shows up on receipts as ‘The Night Sky’.
Thanks for your time.
Felix (customer service – firstname.lastname@example.org )